Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: GAME BREAKING BUG - MISSING SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT

by Born2BWild007

Original Post

★ Novice
I contacted EA and they had me put it in a safe mode and let you go through a form of reboot and still didn't work... there's talk of a fix soon so I'll wait a week or so then try
Message 51 of 58 (380 Views)

★ Guide

Just a question

i crafted the shield and finished the game . but after that i have no shield option in the forge . why is that? we can't have shield after we finished story missions?

Message 52 of 58 (357 Views)

★ Novice
I hear yea man...and EA is doing nothing about it. Talk about a bunch of con artist robbing people out of thier time and money. I have spoken with them twice now and all they do is repeat what I said. Then tell me well "you need to play for a couple hours to allow the server to link with your account. After I've already been playing for hours 🤣
Message 53 of 58 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also experiencing this issue on the Xbox One X.

It was there prior to going into the Heart of Rage for the final mission, but I didn't build it yet as it was no longer there after speaking with Haluk and Faye prior to the mission.

After the game credits, the Dawn Shield is no where to be found. No icon for it in the Load Out section for my javelin. No blueprint. Nothing. It is completely gone.

Haven't seen anything about BioWare fixing their stuff. They're starting to look a lot like CDRedProjekt where they botched the Witcher 3 game and never bothered to fix it. Which just resulted in me getting a refund on the game after many hours fighting them on it.

Message 54 of 58 (316 Views)

★★★ Novice

The bug also applies to PC as well as xbox and ps4

Message 55 of 58 (289 Views)

★★★ Novice

UPDATE:

It's not a bug you just have to do several more story missions and the blueprint will appear. Just make sure you have all the mats needed. 

3 corium, 10 bue embers, 50 green embers, 100 Chimeric Alloys, 100 Chimeric compounds.  

If you do both the Dax and Matthias storylines the mats drop to 3 corium, 10 alloys, 10 compounds, 5 green and 1 blue. 

Message 56 of 58 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Similar situation myself except for I can only get 2/3 Coriums.  I have been stuck for over a week with all missions avalable completed in Fort Tarsus, no more dialogue available either,  killed a ton of titans....and still never get any corium to complete the 3 needed.  Am getting pretty tired of not being able to progress in this game.  I love the game, but I can only take so much before I totally walk away.

Message 57 of 58 (255 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry to hear that. I have talked with EA numerous times and I'm starting to think that walking away from the game is the only option left. And the reason I say this is because they have no solution to the problem based on every conversation I have ever had with them about the issue. Maybe is they loose there fan base it eill put that much needed fire under them.

Message 58 of 58 (247 Views)
Twitter Stream