Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: GAME BREAKING BUG - MISSING SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT

by gillettron77

Original Post

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same issues I've done all the contracts all the agent missions completed triple threat and the * for Dax and killed more damn titans than Id care to could... which took house because God forbid anyone try and help each other in freeplay... and i still can't craft the shield... my customization is shot to *...  only LOD ball is available... nothing else not even default materials... seems to me like we have yet ANOTHER company that released an unfinished game to milk our wallets... someday there'll be a reckoning for companies that do this * and I for one cant wait to see the day.

Message 31 of 58 (581 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Any response from ea or BioWare would be greatly appreciated since I’m having more issues then just this bug.
Message 32 of 58 (577 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here, and I have talked to every NPC every time I come back to the Fort so I don’t think it’s a matter of not talking to Matthias.

Very beautiful game BioWare but these types of bugs should have been ironed out after the beta and demos. Mass Effect Andromeda was put together better than this, minus the facial graphics of humans lol.
Message 33 of 58 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
"very soon" says the community manager. Not sure how to take it though as time is passing and the weekend is coming to an end...
https://twitter.com/Flowen2014/status/1099764182633742336
Message 34 of 58 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same issues but on Xbox, tried everything but nothing has worked, I did both quests, got the corium and I return to the forge and nothing is there. Especially doesn’t help out since I can’t customize my Ranger either 

Message 35 of 58 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on Xbox but I've had this issue for 3 days now, I've tried just playing out any quests I had on, reseting and even uninstaliuni the game. Nothing fixed it

Message 36 of 58 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem. Finished both of the required quests and no blueprint. Smh
Message 37 of 58 (510 Views)

★★★ Novice
OMG I got it! I dont know if this was just hitfixed or not so this is what happened...

I was bored and playing with customization. It has never worked but try all the time.. anyways I removed my LoD gear, changed my javelin color, and made it clean. While leaving the forge the game hard crashed. I started it back up and tried again this time my color saved but only in the forge so I did it again aaaand hard crash. I finally just reequiped my LoD gear and backed out to do helper missions. After a few (still showing basic armor color) I spanwed into one in the middle of a cutscene which ended the mission sending me to the rewards screen where I couldnt press any buttons but my javelin was a different color! I had to force close the game and upon opening I saw my javelin retained the color change. I checked the forge and I HAD THE SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT.

I dont know what “fixed” it. Maybe it was the mission that it glitched on did something or maybe it was a check when the game crashed or simply a fix. Don’t give up freelancers and good luck!
Message 38 of 58 (489 Views)

★★★ Novice

It works for me now just by going in normally. I think they fixed it.

Message 39 of 58 (471 Views)

★★★ Novice

Working for me now on PS4 thank god

Message 40 of 58 (436 Views)
Twitter Stream