Original Post

GAME BREAKING BUG - MISSING SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.02.19
Summarize your bug I have reached a point where I can no longer progress due to the fact that I never received the blueprint for the shield of dawn. I completed up to the quest "Dear Diary" which I should have already had the blueprint for but when I click on the slot for the dawn shield nothing is there to craft. I can't progress through the game anymore and I can't redo the missions to get the blueprint again. I also can't restart because of how the origin account works, so therefore I am stuck. My current quest is to build the shield of dawn but I don't have the blueprint for it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I believe the bug happens if you don't talk to Matthias after completing the "See in the Dark" quest. If you don't talk to him and then you proceed through the story, you never get prompted to talk to him for the "Tripple Threat" quest. I believe this is why this bug occurred. THIS MAY BE WRONG
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to build the Dawn Shield and progress through the story.
What should be happening instead? I should already have the blueprint for the dawn shield. ‌

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.02.19
Summarize your bug I have reached a point where I can no longer progress due to the fact that I never received the blueprint for the shield of dawn. I completed up to the quest "Dear Diary" which I should have already had the blueprint for but when I click on the slot for the dawn shield nothing is there to craft. I can't progress through the game anymore and I can't redo the missions to get the blueprint again. I also can't restart because of how the origin account works, so therefore I am stuck. My current quest is to build the shield of dawn but I don't have the blueprint for it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I believe the bug happens if you don't talk to Matthias after completing the "See in the Dark" quest. If you don't talk to him and then you proceed through the story, you never get prompted to talk to him for the "Tripple Threat" quest. I believe this is why this bug occurred.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to build the Dawn Shield and progress through the story.
What should be happening instead? I should already have the blueprint for the dawn shield.

Message 1 of 58 (4,241 Views)

Re: GAME BREAKING BUG - MISSING SHIELD OF DAWN BLUEPRINT

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I gathered all the needed titans for the shield went back to craft it and no dice because I am missing the blueprint. I did all the needed missions. I don’t have enough time to play to remake a whole new account this is unfortunate because I absolutely love this game.

Message 2 of 58 (4,184 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same. I have all the missions conpketed and the Corium but no blueprint. I have a buddy that I am going to help through those missions on his playthrough that will hopefully get the blueprint. Will post if it works otherwise I guess we are stuck until it is fixed.

Message 3 of 58 (4,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same problem finished all the missions and the blueprint is missing.  I am on xbox

Message 4 of 58 (4,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I wish they would say a single thing about this bug. Cant continue playing the game!
Message 5 of 58 (4,051 Views)

★★ Novice
This is not a bug. As it says on the screen in the Forge, you also have to collect Corrium (or however it's spelled). You need 3 pieces. You can go into Freeplay and hunt down 3 Titans, but the easiest way is to instead go to Mattias and complete the Triple Threat missions. You'll fight 4 Titans in that 3rd mission which gives you enough Corrium to craft the shield, and reduces the other material costs by 90%.
Message 6 of 58 (4,014 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I did all the mission and still no blueprint

Message 7 of 58 (4,011 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did all the missions and fought all the titans as well. Definitely a bug.

Message 8 of 58 (3,992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I just killed a titan picked up Corium went to crafting material inventory and no corium.
Blueprint still not showing.

Finished all mission

playing on xbox1x

Message 9 of 58 (3,969 Views)

★ Apprentice

same problem had no issue with this when playing the PC version, I know how the quest is supposed to work, but on PS4 I am not seeing the blueprint at all. I also suffer from the bug where I have no materials besides the legion of dawn paint ball. Do not know if the two are related.

Message 10 of 58 (3,949 Views)
Twitter Stream