Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAC points missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks
OS Version 4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug My points in GAC was missing. I made a full clear in GAC with 1 attempt only for all battles (11 ground battles & 1 fleet).I also fully deployed defense. For defense I have 1002 points. Full clear 4 my opponent gave me 821 points. The average point for each battle is about 50. 12 battles should give 600 Total my points would be 1002 + 821 + 600 = 2423. But my point is only 2392, that impossible. Even my opponent tried 5 times for 1 of my team but still manage to have higher point. Please fix it. Thank you
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Vietnam

total point.PNG
battles.PNG
Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC points missing

EA Live QV Team

Hi @lasada1232001 and thanks for raising this.

We have checked your account and it appears that you forgot to set 1 defense squad resulting in 82 less banners than your opponent who had set all 12 defense squads. You can check this by going back into your Territories on the Grand Arena Map.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@lasada1232001 How close to timeout were you on the Geo team? Did you finish right on the last few seconds with the brute summon still alive?
Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EnigmaPotatoes nope, all of my battles took less than 3 minutes
Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @lasada1232001 and thanks for raising this.

We have checked your account and it appears that you forgot to set 1 defense squad resulting in 82 less banners than your opponent who had set all 12 defense squads. You can check this by going back into your Territories on the Grand Arena Map.

Message 4 of 4 (217 Views)