GAC not available

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XR
OS Version 14
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 988866518
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have signed up for GAC and it states now that there is no active event. It is time to deploy. I have the Carbonite frame in my portrait, I know I have signed up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check out my account?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

I have attached the GAC bug and also my ally code.

I'm in Division 1 and not only do I miss out on the event, through no fault of my own, but I will not make Kyber thus missing out on significant rewards on a time we're all grinding for the next GL.

Based on past performance I'd expect to make Kyber. This will not be happening because of this.

9728A320-71CB-4AFF-AD70-C6798F737C06.png
84B5B2D0-01F4-45FB-9260-D93172FCB4B0.png
Message 1 of 4 (252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC not available

EA Live QV Team

Hello @skoota82 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked our logs and it appears that you have not joined the currently running GAC. The last time you joined a GAC was September 15th.

Please ensure after you hit join, you navigate to the map screen in the next GAC to make sure you have joined. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @skoota82 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked our logs and it appears that you have not joined the currently running GAC. The last time you joined a GAC was September 15th.

Please ensure after you hit join, you navigate to the map screen in the next GAC to make sure you have joined. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 4 (220 Views)

@skoota82 Just to add to what EA_Ultraslide said, your profile frame colour change and division assignment occur the first time you login into the game following a GAC launching. It is not related to when a player hits "Join" and happens automatically without player action.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is really strange. Human error being the most likely outcome, sure, but I specifically remember regretting not changing certain mods after pressing join and wishing you could abandon like TW then joining with my ticket alt. Ugh.

Message 4 of 4 (178 Views)