Re: GAC match went to a Draw after 10 seconds of battling

by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAC match went to a Draw after 10 seconds of battling

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? GAC match became a draw after 10 seconds of battling
OS Version Google pixel 2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 661-472-572
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was in a second GA match against an my opponent, Cholva 771-119-961 and with in 10 seconds off battling the match became a draw. This will cost me a GA victory i my opponents clear all my territories. It was my second battle against his GG seppie team and I was using the same team.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My opponents; Cholva 771-119-961 Me EnterTheYauta 661-472-572
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

i was using my GG team against theres when match went to a draw

Heroes_Screenshot_2020.02.11_16.02.21.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (465 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)
@EnterTheYauta Hey, thanks for the report. What happened there is that you lost your internet connection and that's why you lost the match. However, we did flag it as a bug that the message received in such situations is misleading/confusing. Apologies for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (425 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
@EnterTheYauta Hey, thanks for the report. What happened there is that you lost your internet connection and that's why you lost the match. However, we did flag it as a bug that the message received in such situations is misleading/confusing. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 2 of 3 (426 Views)

★ Novice

This just happened to me too. I took JKR in against Rogue One. Less than a minute in, I get the DRAW popup.

I could have sworn that it used to wait until after the match was over, then try to reconnect at least once before ruining my day...

It happened yesterday as well in Fleet Arena, so it's not just limited to GAC.

Ally Code: 588-388-681

Untitled-1.jpg

Message 3 of 3 (332 Views)