by EnterTheYauta

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

GAC match went to a Draw after 10 seconds of battling

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? GAC match became a draw after 10 seconds of battling
OS Version Google pixel 2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 661-472-572
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was in a second GA match against an my opponent, Cholva 771-119-961 and with in 10 seconds off battling the match became a draw. This will cost me a GA victory i my opponents clear all my territories. It was my second battle against his GG seppie team and I was using the same team.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My opponents; Cholva 771-119-961 Me EnterTheYauta 661-472-572
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

i was using my GG team against theres when match went to a draw

Heroes_Screenshot_2020.02.11_16.02.21.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: GAC match went to a Draw after 10 seconds of battling

EA Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Team
@EnterTheYauta Hey, thanks for the report. What happened there is that you lost your internet connection and that's why you lost the match. However, we did flag it as a bug that the message received in such situations is misleading/confusing. Apologies for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: GAC match went to a Draw after 10 seconds of battling

EA Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Team
@EnterTheYauta Hey, thanks for the report. What happened there is that you lost your internet connection and that's why you lost the match. However, we did flag it as a bug that the message received in such situations is misleading/confusing. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)