GAC join didn’t register (3/24 GAC Event)

by cryhavoc25

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAC join didn’t register (3/24 GAC Event)

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8+
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 958588628
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Joined GAC approx 9 hours before the event started on 3/24 and the event disappeared upon launch
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

EA,

I Joined GAC approx 9 hours before the event started on 3/24 and the event disappeared upon launch.  I've been in all the other events during this GAC but for some reason, it did not keep me this time.  I have never had this happen to me before so I'm not sure what caused it to glitch.  Could I get the missing rewards because of this?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC join didn’t register (3/24 GAC Event)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @cryhavoc25,

We've checked our logs and there is no indicator that you've joined the currently running Grand Arena event. Please make sure you go all the way to the Grand Arena table when joining to prevent mistakes. As for the rewards, we are unable to grant those based on the information we have available to us, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (315 Views)

All Replies

Re: GAC join didn’t register (3/24 GAC Event)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @cryhavoc25,

We've checked our logs and there is no indicator that you've joined the currently running Grand Arena event. Please make sure you go all the way to the Grand Arena table when joining to prevent mistakes. As for the rewards, we are unable to grant those based on the information we have available to us, sorry.

Message 2 of 2 (316 Views)