Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAC game freeze

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Oneplus 7t Pro Mclaren
OS Version Fully updated
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug GAS v GAS first battle of this round, so, winnable as a mirror match and likely that would win the round. However as the game froze, this isn't possible and now miss out of the chance of winning the round and getting the rewards. This has happened multiple times before. FIX THE GAME. This happens during GAC and grand arena and forced to spend crystals. Veteran player, please do not tell me to reset the connection or anything basic like that. Game freezes, navigate away to reset connections, navigate to game, game completely crashes and resets
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Oneplus 7t Pro Mclaren
OS Version Fully updated
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 497531489
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug GAS v GAS first battle of this round, so, winnable as a mirror match and likely that would win the round. However as the game froze, this isn't possible and now miss out of the chance of winning the round and getting the rewards. This has happened multiple times before. FIX THE GAME. This happens during GAC and grand arena and forced to spend crystals. Veteran player, please do not tell me to reset the connection or anything basic like that. Game freezes, navigate away to reset connections, navigate to game, game completely crashes and resets
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

Message 1 of 5 (870 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC game freeze

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Jareknz85 and sorry to hear about that.

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see a reason for your game freeze. Please follow our troubleshooting guide to try and prevent this from happening in the future. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (778 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Jareknz85 and sorry to hear about that.

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see a reason for your game freeze. Please follow our troubleshooting guide to try and prevent this from happening in the future. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 5 (779 Views)

★★ Novice

Grand arena fight and it freezes at once. Very nice one of the best squads wasted again that way. Tried to attach video but i guess it is not allowed so guess none cares

Message 3 of 5 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had it crash during TB, Acklay, within the first 3 seconds, that was fun.

I, nor most in my guild, even bother with submitting tickets anymore as we're treated like we are stupid.

@BishopaZZ of course not, wouldn't want actual evidence of a problem!

Screenshot_20200930-141329.jpg
Message 4 of 5 (725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem occurred just now lost my gl rey against gl kylo! Very annoyed as I was down to SLKR. When you going to fix this CG?!

Screenshot_20201001-144313_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20201001-144329_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20201001-144343_Heroes.jpg
Message 5 of 5 (710 Views)