GAC game freeze

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IOS
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 928-677-512
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Fought in 3v3 gac with Traya trio against bugs (Brude alpha lead with spy and sun fac) and as soon as the game started the geonosians took one turn and all the characters froze in place and I couldn't play while the timer kept going and I couldn't pause. (Also the geo brute never spawned in after that first turn)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can try playing in 3v3 gac with Traya against brude alpha
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

I had to crop down the screen shot a bit but you can see that the geo brute was stuck spawining in all I could do was adjust the animation speed multiplier 

79FC10A5-EF8E-4D4E-BC21-A503A9A3901C.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC game freeze

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@RWBYredneck thanks for reporting this. We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see anything out of the ordinary that may have caused this.

This does not look like the Ability Icon Disappearing as the screenshot shows that the battle is on auto and the Brute has not fully loaded in.

Could you reinstall the game and once installed, leave it on the main Cantina screen to make sure all required files/assets have downloaded. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@RWBYredneckit is not a freeze since the count down is still decreasing, the issue should be this one :
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Ability-Icons-Disappearing/m-p/8166748

This bug is already known and it in this game for more than a year...

Message 2 of 4 (199 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@RWBYredneck thanks for reporting this. We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see anything out of the ordinary that may have caused this.

This does not look like the Ability Icon Disappearing as the screenshot shows that the battle is on auto and the Brute has not fully loaded in.

Could you reinstall the game and once installed, leave it on the main Cantina screen to make sure all required files/assets have downloaded. 

Message 3 of 4 (178 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_UltraSlide , even if the battle is on auto, the disappearing button might happen. It always happened to me (3 times) in auto and when it happened, it was right after a turn , in this case the brute (0 TM), the bug title is a bit misleading, abilities icon ALWAYS disapear after a turn but something happen and the next turn is not triggered so the abilities icons can not be displayed since the game is stuck between the end of a turn and the begining of the next turn.

Corrupted/Missing assets (already seen this issue on the forum) should be an other issue and yes it could trigger the locking at the end of the turn but this could be easily fixed if the game was checking correctly if all required assers were loaded.
Message 4 of 4 (154 Views)