GAC disappeared!

by OrionAssante1

Original Post

Re: GAC disappeared!

@Alikssepia wrote:

I know that I've joined the event. Active feats and position in the ranking prove it.

This proves my point exactly. Feats and rank are part of the championship, not the Grand Arena. The Grand Arena events contribute to the championship, bit your can be in the championship and not sign up for the Grand Arena event. 

★★★★★ Novice

Had the same problem. Have never missed a GAC sign up. I know they cancelled the last one, which I had signed up for, and know I signed up for the one the opened on the 26th and started on the 27th. They gave us notice. Not a new player.  Incredibly frustrating as I just spent several thousand crystals getting characters ready before the cancelled event and now this. 

Message 22 of 26 (559 Views)

★★★ Novice

I thought I signed up for the current GA but it showed no active event yesterday. I even bought some crystals while preparing for this GA.

For the GA prior to this, I knew I signed up because I saw the 2nd phase before it was cancelled.

Ally code: 436-978-758

Message 23 of 26 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me, I even double checked to confirm right before registration closed.  

Ally code: 918-933-857

Message 24 of 26 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Likewise my GAC disappeared

ally code 951-633-494

player ID [edit: playerID removed for security]

[edit: email address removed]

Message 25 of 26 (472 Views)

★ Guide

Same here, ally code  724-522-384

Of course EA Help just closed my ticket without even a boilerplate response to it. 

FIX YOUR CRAP EA/CG!!!!

Message 26 of 26 (373 Views)