GAC - bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? GAC - random defense
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 359687342
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I didn't place defense in GAC because I was sure that defense from previous matches will be automatically placed. Instead random defense - with my best toons was placed. I am not able to compete against my opponent
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Polska

I will attach screenshot if needed

Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC - bug

@guramek The auto-set places the teams you set in the first match of each Grand Arena section (each set of three battles that happens on four consecutive weeks throughout the GAC). It doesn't carry over across Grand Arena rounds.

What has happened to you is working as intended, as if you don't set a defence in the first match, your teams are set automatically in order of GP.

This match could be tough, but at least you are now aware for future matches.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)

All Replies

@guramek The auto-set places the teams you set in the first match of each Grand Arena section (each set of three battles that happens on four consecutive weeks throughout the GAC). It doesn't carry over across Grand Arena rounds.

What has happened to you is working as intended, as if you don't set a defence in the first match, your teams are set automatically in order of GP.

This match could be tough, but at least you are now aware for future matches.

Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★ Novice

So maybe it should be changed that it always place your last defense. It would make more sense than actually

Message 3 of 4 (282 Views)

@guramek If you wish to provide feedback you can do so at the official forums: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories

The problem with that idea is that there are multiple versions of GA coming to the GAC (3v3, the addition of ships etc), so defences wouldn't necessarily be compatible when the mode changes in different rounds.

Message 4 of 4 (276 Views)