GAC battles Time Out Early

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Phone
OS Version Android Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 417-478-576
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug About 3 or 4 times in grand arena and 1 or 2 times in tw my match will time out prematurely. This last grand arena I was on my last battle (happened to be fleet this time) and my match time out at 1:33. I have had this happy as early as a few seconds into battle. On swgoh.gg it just shows that the match did time out and the length was1:33. I am a pretty competitive GAC player who strives to hit the top 25 every GAC, so this bug is a killer and is super frustrating.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look at the proof on https://swgoh.gg/p/417478576/gac-history/?gac=52&r=2 It is the ship battle at the bottom.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

All the in the summary. 

About 3 or 4 times in grand arena and 1 or 2 times in tw my match will time out prematurely. This last grand arena I was on my last battle (happened to be fleet this time) and my match time out at 1:33. I have had this happy as early as a few seconds into battle. On swgoh.gg it just shows that the match did time out and the length was1:33. I am a pretty competitive GAC player who strives to hit the top 25 every GAC, so this bug is a killer and is super frustrating.

Timeout at 133 battle.JPG
Message 1 of 3 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC battles Time Out Early

EA Live QV Team

Hi @cfrun02 

We have now reported this to the team for further investigation. 

Sadly, there is nothing we can do regarding the previous GAC match. Thankfully this did not change the result.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (300 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @cfrun02 

We have now reported this to the team for further investigation. 

Sadly, there is nothing we can do regarding the previous GAC match. Thankfully this did not change the result.

Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, but it will cost me any chance of being in the top 10 which is why I put so much time towards gac.

Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)