GAC Territory Enter button not responding

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG Velvet
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 775164121
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Can't enter a territory in GAC. The Enter button will not press. Acts like it's just not there.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

When attempting to press the "Enter" button to go into a territory in GAC, the game reacts as though the button isn't even there.  It may switch to a different territory as though I had intentionally clicked on it, or just do nothing at all.  I managed to enter a territory by switching to a different one, then back to the one I wanted to enter and somehow the Enter button worked, but if I were to "zoom out" from a territory then zoom back in, the button would not respond.  Luckily I was able to gain access to set my defenses, but I'm currently trying to review the progress of my defensive teams and I cannot get the Enter button on any territory to respond and allow me to view the teams.

Screenshots_2020-10-01-07-54-29.png
Message 1 of 4 (261 Views)

Re: GAC Territory Enter button not responding

EA Live QV Team

Hi @danishaft and thanks for reporting this.

Is this something that happens for you every time you tap the 'Enter' button in GAC? 

We have attempted to reproduce it on several devices that we have available and have had no luck. However, we do not have a LG Velvet available for testing at this time.

Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide it only started this round of GAC. Last round on the same device there was no issue. Every time i try to enter a territory this round I am experiencing this
Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide I also noticed that if a popup window appears (like when I was setting defenses and accidentally clicked on my opponents territory while trying to hit the Enter button) when I close it, the Enter button works fine. I've actually discovered a slight workaround in that before I attempt to enter a territory I open the in game chat, close it again then the button will respond. It's a bit silly that I need to do this, but it's working (sort of) for now.
Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)