GAC Sign up not registered

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy Note 9
OS Version Note 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 592915346
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Signed up for GAC round 2. Entered and now its not active. 2nd time this has happened
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See that I signed up and see that it now shows not active
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

No GAC see screenshot

Screenshot_20200311-175445_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Re: GAC Sign up not registered

★ Novice

same for me...it happend to me long time ago, and again today :/

Message 2 of 4 (262 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They are gonna tell you the same stupid excuse they tried giving me and a few others. That they checked your records and it shows you didn’t join. It’s a stupid bug and they refuse to look into it unfortunately. 

Message 3 of 4 (238 Views)

@tylerwawa I can assure you that the QA Support here takes skill reports seriously and doesn't offer "excuses." The problem is that for incidents like these, the game server did not record a "join."

In terms of investigating, there is no evidence to indicate a problem from the game side. Historical investigation into similar reports has never yielded meaningful data. They look into it, but have been unable to provide clues if there is a problem.

If the game really is deleting GA signups, it appears to be happening for fewer than 20 players out of about 400k players (based on the Planet Coruscant player base approximation), which would be less than a 0.005% occurrence rate. In terms of duplicating this, it would require one tester to perform approximately 20,000 tests to likely see one failure.

From the server side, there appears to be no difference from these reports of "I know I signed up, but it disappeared" and a player who chose not to sign up. So if the studio decides to compensate players for these reports, it would open up the system to abuse from players who are busy but still want GA rewards.

I understand the frustration about missing out on GA. I recommend players click join, enter the map, exit the GA, re-enter the GAC menu and check the status of the signup by viewing the green Join/Enter button.