Original Post

GAC Score

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S7 Edge
OS Version 123
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Some ppl have more Score than should be possible
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? whip out the calculator and check global ranking
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country norway

It seems quite a few ppl are still able to gain a higher amount of score than should be possible. I assume this goes for all the divisions, but i can safely say that in D7 and D8 there are quite a few ppl with a too high score.

I am pretty sure, that if u go close to crossing over to next division, during division lock, then during ga lock u cross over, if u face someone from a higher division u will set a higher amount of defensive teams than should be possible within your division, which gives an extremely unfair advantage, as u can basicly dominate the global ranking without even being efficient, reaping unfair rewards.

From what i understood from your forum post upon releasing GAC, this is not WAI, as u stated u did not want players to hold gp, am i correct? because this is making players stay at a specific gp to reap unfair benefits from it.

Example will be from Division 7:

During Division lock (preview phase) 1.58m gp

During GA lock (lock down phase) 1.61m gp

then if u get paired with someone at 1.6m+ u will set 5 defensive teams, and still be in division 7

Nr 1 in Division 7(4 defensive teams) has 8024 score as shown in my picture.

3 rounds of defence                         = 90 x 4 x 3 = 1080

3 rounds of perfect offence             = 64 x 4 = 256 + 150 x 4(zone bonus) = 856 x 3 = 2568

3 rounds of win bonus                     = 1000 x 3 = 3000

this adds up to                                   = 6648

Meaning the number one guy in Division 7 would have to have aquired 1376 score from feats. which isnt possible, as there havent been enough feats to add up to that much score..

Screenshot_42.png
Message 1 of 5 (347 Views)

Re: Account lags and Freezes after last update

EA Live QV Team

Hi @xtracex1996 and thank you for the report.

We have a look into it.

Message 2 of 5 (332 Views)

★★★ Novice

will this get fixed/changed?

Message 3 of 5 (290 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

If we find something irregular it will get fixed/adjusted, no worries. So far we haven't heard anything but you can always report them in-game if you think something doesn't add up. 

Message 4 of 5 (269 Views)

★★★ Novice

hmm, then i guess we will just have to adapt.. pretty stupid that we have to take advantage of the system to be able to compete for top spots tho.

But thanks for getting back to me =)

-Zaddy

Message 5 of 5 (252 Views)