GAC - Saw That Coming

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? XR
OS Version 13.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 814888751
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Tie Fight Pilot didn't count the foresight gain to finish GAC quest "Saw That Coming".
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dunno, play with TFP and see if it works, for me it didn't.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Portugal

So I played with many characters (mainly GMYoda) and got the foresight up to 49/50. Then I played my last fight on GAC with Tie Fighter Pilot that gets foresight many times, but in the end I finished with 49/50 and can't finish the quest anymore. Is this suppose to work like this (where TFP doesn't count)?

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)
Highlighted

Re: GAC - Saw That Coming

EA Live QV Team

Hi @phaiser and thank you for the report.

We've tested the feat with the TIE Fighter Pilot and his Foresight gains were counted correctly for the feat. Did you finish the battle before the feat expired?

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: GAC - Saw That Coming

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for your reply.

I had 49/50 before the battle and finished with 49/50, and I remember having TFP wining Foresight at least 2 times.

I know that on the 2nd round I had forfeit one match, but can't be 100% sure if was with this team (honestly, I don't think it was).

The battle finished before feat expired, since this feat expiration was on the moment that the 3rd round started.

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)