Re: GAC: Reinforcements Went Missing In 2nd Attack

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAC: Reinforcements Went Missing In 2nd Attack

★ Novice

In my GAC round today, I hit my opponent's Executor fleet with Tarkin, Clone Sgt, Bistan, Poe (no reinforcements). My attacker had IG, RC, and XB. He called Hounds Tooth as his first reinforcement and my fleet was killed immediately after with Hounds Tooth having full health and protection.

For my second attack against this fleet, I had Mal, Hyena, Vulture, Tie Fighter with reinforcements of Spy, Ebon Hawke, Sun Fac, and Soldier. When the fight started, my opponent's Hounds Tooth was no where to be found. it was completely missing. I killed his 3 attackers and his Executor never took another turn.

The GAC fleet screen shows the victory with Hounds Tooth having full health and protection.

Screenshot_20220425-111023_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @lsilver925 and thank you for the report.

A reinforcement brought on the field in a previous battle will not be on the field in a second battle, since that would provide an unfair advantage. This is working as designed and intended. As for the Hounds Tooth showing up in the fleet territory zone screen, this is because it was on the field before and it still has 100% health and protection.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @lsilver925 and thank you for the report.

A reinforcement brought on the field in a previous battle will not be on the field in a second battle, since that would provide an unfair advantage. This is working as designed and intended. As for the Hounds Tooth showing up in the fleet territory zone screen, this is because it was on the field before and it still has 100% health and protection.

Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Sorry, this makes zero sense and creates a massive unfair advantage for the attacker. My opponent who was on defense brought out a reinforcement that wasn't killed and in my second battle against him, that reinforcement was gone. Very easily exploited so that a burner fleet draws out a reinforcement and now the 2nd fleet has it easy as a reinforcement won't be called for some time.
Message 3 of 4 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

What do you mean by advantage? A fleet always starts with 3 ships on the field and can then bring in reinforcement when possible. This doesn't change in Grand Arena fleet battles, no matter if it is your first, second, or third attempt. If you think that this could or should be changed, feel free to post your suggestion on the feedback section of the forum LINK

Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)