GAC Points/feats problem

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 812-199-324
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug GAC Points and Feats
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

At the start of this GAC round, I had 1883 points before I even attacked. The game gave me an error requiring restart after every battle. I did not get any points for winning battles nor was I able to make progress on feats. For example, I needed one undersized squad victory to complete a feat. I won several battles like that and never got the feat. I have pictures showing my points before attacking and the error message but they are too large to attach. 

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC Points/feats problem

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Litigator78 and sorry to hear that.

Looks like you did only set 7 defense squads resulting in 640 banners for defense. We are investigating as to why you got awarded the maximum banners for offense before you started attacking.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Litigator78 and sorry to hear that.

Looks like you did only set 7 defense squads resulting in 640 banners for defense. We are investigating as to why you got awarded the maximum banners for offense before you started attacking.

Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand I didn’t get around to setting a new defense for the next round so I only had 7 teams on defense in the next round. I did not get any offense points before attacking this time.

I still didn’t get any feats as far as I could tell.
Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)