Re: GAC Mods before signup different to post signup.

by dannozdirect87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAC Mods before signup different to post signup.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

Please correct me if I am wrong but I am of the understanding if I make mod changes or even roster GP changes before the end of the 24hr signup period my roster will update automatically at the end of this 24hr as per one of the recent updates where this was introduced. This was introduced instead of doing it similarly to TW where you had to leave and rejoin and was done due to the issues for a long time as many of us know about signing up and being unable to change mods.

However in this latest GAC week after I did a remod shortly before the end of the 24hr GAC time period, my mod changes are not being reflected. Specifically I have noticed it when selecting a character in which their speed in respect to their turn order is highly critical for a counter to be successful. I have attached an image of mods (for Mando) what they were before lock (1st image) and are actually on my character right now of course as I have done no remodding since. I have also shared a screenshot of Mando's mods whilst in GAC (2nd image) and selecting him then reviewing his mods.

I would like clarification if what I understood to be the case is true, or if this is not working as intended and is a bug.

Thanks,

Daniel.

gac_mods_before_signup.jpg
gac_mods.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

You have to go and physically press the "re-save roster" button on the GAC screen for the changes to take place. It is not automatic. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

You have to go and physically press the "re-save roster" button on the GAC screen for the changes to take place. It is not automatic. 

Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

★ Novice

ah ok cool, I will look for that next time, thanks for pointing that out mate!

Message 3 of 3 (254 Views)