GAC Mods Did Not Lock at the Lock Time

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8
OS Version 12.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 716-992-591
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug On GAC Player Lock, the mods I spent 30 minutes and 2-3 million credits assigning to characters did not get locked. This was the player lock on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 4PM CST. So now I have to play on offense with most of my characters only having 1 or 2 mods placed. And presumably this will run for the entire GAC round of 6 days, so I'll place last and lose out on GAC rewards and promotions to other levels.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my current GAC characters and see how none of them have mods. Look at how many credits I spent in the hour leading up to the GAC player lock on mod assignments. Look at how many credits I spent reassigning mods for other areas of the game (squad arena and the like) following player lock (left GAC mods for ~10 minutes after player lock). Ask all of the other players this has caused issue with both in this GAC and previous GA rounds.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I didn't take any screenshots because I thought this was cleared.  Happy to send screenshots of my current offense options of characters with no mods if necessary.

Message 1 of 7 (1,290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC Mods Did Not Lock at the Lock Time

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ndockray001 and thank you for the report.

I've added your details to the existing investigation ticket. (Feel free to ignore my request for your ally code in the other thread.)

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,235 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ndockray001 and thank you for the report.

I've added your details to the existing investigation ticket. (Feel free to ignore my request for your ally code in the other thread.)

Message 2 of 7 (1,236 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still no resolution?  That GA round is now over by a few days, and I'm way behind on feats.

Message 4 of 7 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. Cost me the ga and kyber. Extremely frustrated that player lock isn’t actually locking. Forums said this would be fixed with the release of geo Tb title update and yet here we are.

Gac present a new threat of player issues because every point matters. Issue like this are crucial to end game players. 

I would like like to get the rewards I feel like I’m owed,  

37CE3D68-16A0-4B14-A855-346B4A6D9C1C.png
Message 5 of 7 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

come on, this bug never get fixed. I got this problem too til now!

Message 6 of 7 (1,003 Views)

@Lifekeep Hi, two things:
1 - please don’t “necropost” old threads. The game changes over time, and threads become obsolete.
2 - Player lock does not happen at the moment of matchmaking as it used to (and as this old thread discussed), it now locks when you click Join.