GAC Lost Icons Resulting in Lost Rewards

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Motorola g7 Power
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 971-756-843
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug GAC icon disappears from right side of screen after last attack round, causing lost feat rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country United States

After the last round of Grand Arena Championships ends, the icon on the right of the home page to access GAC disappears, or possibly is buried behind the advertisement buttons. As a result, I have been assuming it is closed and feat rewards achieved for the last round are unobtainable. Today I realized it can still be accessed from the left side of the "cantina" if you scroll over to that relatively hidden area, so was able to collect my "feat rewards" for reaching Kyber. However, this bug where the icon disappears from the right side of the screen has caused me to lose multiple feat rewards in previous GACs, including titles, profile pictures, and Kyber rewards, that I would have been able to receive had the icon not disappeared.

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC Lost Icons Resulting in Lost Rewards

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ExplodedLamb,

thanks for the report!
Pack icons have a lower priority than GACs. The studio has already confirmed this as a bug.

Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)

All Replies

Re: GAC Lost Icons Resulting in Lost Rewards

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ExplodedLamb,

thanks for the report!
Pack icons have a lower priority than GACs. The studio has already confirmed this as a bug.

Regards.

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)