[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Phone, and PC
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 449-645-522
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I Fracture CLS and he is the last toon left the attack meter stops and the timer continues to run but I can't abandon or forfeit the game. I literally have to force close the game and restart the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? GAC happens only with Thrawn and his Fracture.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

When battling and I fracture CLS, once CLS is the last toon alive no matter who is left the turn meter stops and no attack button appears. The game really doesn't freeze as the timer continues to run. I cant abandon the game as the button is not available. So I can't attack and cls can't attack and I can't exit out. So I literally have to force close the game and reopen it. This has happened now 3 times in a row

Screenshot_20210101-093943_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20210101-091813_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 15 (531 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC Issue

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

As was already said, all of the abilities and modifiers are technically working as designed, but not ideal.

We'll bring this to the team for them to investigate.

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (486 Views)

All Replies

@iceman_pyroman Hey thanks for the report! Just to clarify, it looks like this is in the Galactic Challenge, not Grand Arena Championships. Usually “GAC” is for Grand Arena.

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Yes it's a Galactic Challenge. Everytime I use Thrawns Fracture on CLS, once CLS is the last toon left. The turn meter stops and no action is allowed but the timer continues to run. This really SUCKS AS I CANT GET MY LAST 2 TIERS WITHOUT THRAWN AND THIS REALLY BLEW MY WHOLE GAC APART!!!! JUST FRUSTRSTING THAT THIS HAPPENS
Message 3 of 15 (482 Views)

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Not really sure how you can help as this is a technical issue with the programing I would imagine. But this is hindering my gameplay and ability to complete these challenges. I should be allowed to use any toon I would like to complete some of the tiers. I understand that it's a bonus for droids and there are challenges that I must use droids to get the reward. But to Be able to just complete the 2 basic rewards I need thrawns fracture and the challenge is busted as thrawn fracture and CLS completely disable the galactic challenge
Message 4 of 15 (478 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You can definitely do it without Fracture. What's your roster?

One trick is if you have a team with good survivability or other stuns, you could just wait for CLS to die of Frostbite. I know you have Drevan, so you could try and keep Fear on him as well. A Drevan lead could help you put Deatmark on CLS too and then Han couldn't revive him.

Message 5 of 15 (468 Views)

★★ Novice
@crzydroid Yes but the point of the matter is the challenge is obviously not functioning correctly. So whether I can try and pass it with a different toon or not is not the point. Point is the challenge needs to be fixed so this doesn't keep happening in the future. But yes you are right. But I just dont have the team to hold on until CLS dies
Message 6 of 15 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]

@crzydroid So, frostbite gives -10% speed per stack. If Thrawn fractures someone,he gets -50% speed. If he has 5+ stacks of frostbite, this reduces his speed to 0. If the combat gets to just him and a fractured enemy (any, not just cls), the game will not be able to give either character a turn because both speeds are 0.

Taking advantage of this can lock down CLS forever, though, if your allies can defeat the team with cls trapped in a forever fracture. 

Hero (Retired)

@iceman_pyroman I'm aware you were reporting the issue; however, I was reaponding to your statement that you "couldn't" beat it without Fracture and trying to offer advice.

However, I think @GladOS-013 just noticed the right if it: Frostbite is reducing speed, so a Thrawn with 5+ stacks and a Fractured enemy prevents him from taking a turn, and that's why it's locking if only he and the Fractured enemy are left. So not a bug after all.

Message 8 of 15 (409 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Though that doesn't really explain the first picture where Revan is alive. That could be the traditional soft lock problem which they haven't resolved yet. Did someone just die of Frostbite right before you took that picture?

Message 9 of 15 (407 Views)

★★ Novice
@crzydroid Yeah I believe it was the rebel Trooper.
Message 10 of 15 (394 Views)