Re: GAC Issue

by EA_UltraSlide

Original Post

@crzydroid That Darth Revan had 8 stacks of frostbite (-80% speed) and a Speed Down debuff (-25%) so also had 0 speed.

Hero (Retired)

Didn't see the speed down in the picture.

Yeah, everything seems WAI here.

Message 12 of 15 (183 Views)

@crzydroid Yeah. Technically working as the game code is written, but I doubt the devs meant for this scenario to be possible. Hopefully it can be fixed before this environment returns. Cap speed down at -90% unless they have the fracture debuff, for example.

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Yeah I used thrawn again but never fractured CLS and won BARLEY. So thr fracture must have something to do with it as well. But yeah I was just frustrated cause the game was acting like it was freezing up but really wasn't, Noone had a turn and the timer kept ticking. Makes sense now. But yes definitely something that needs to be addressed so a person can utilize any squad on their roster
Message 14 of 15 (155 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

As was already said, all of the abilities and modifiers are technically working as designed, but not ideal.

We'll bring this to the team for them to investigate.

Message 15 of 15 (490 Views)