GAC Issue

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S10
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 628-377-957
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I joined Grand Arena Campionsship (GAC), after the change of daily activity, which is at same time as GAC start time, i gut the information no active event. I did a buyment of Galactic Upgrade Kit 3 nearly at the same time. I was present at round 1 and 2 of this GAC and for sure logged in the round 3.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Austria

As mentioned above the problem happend together with buyment

Message 1 of 8 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC Issue

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Antylon and sorry to hear that.

We've checked our logs and there is no indicator/record that you did join the currently running Grand Arena event. The last Grand Arena you did join and play, that is visible in our logs as well.

If you join a Grand Arena event, please make sure to go all the way to the Grand Arena table, to make sure that you did successfully join.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (411 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Antylon and sorry to hear that.

We've checked our logs and there is no indicator/record that you did join the currently running Grand Arena event. The last Grand Arena you did join and play, that is visible in our logs as well.

If you join a Grand Arena event, please make sure to go all the way to the Grand Arena table, to make sure that you did successfully join.

Message 2 of 8 (412 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi @EA_HighCommand ,

thank you for your fast replay regarding the issue.

Is it possible to see in the logs that i watched the achievment tab of GAC multiple times on the same day ?

I know that even if there is no indication that i loged in to GAC, i checked it at least 2-3 times, and i was registred. I decided to buy a bundle approximate 5 minutes before daily refresh to use some of the energy in the package. After the daily refresh i checked GAC and got the not registred message. Daily refresh and arena start time are the same for me.

Please make some additional checks, i know for me this round for sure will be wasted without any compensation, but i want to help avoid others players having the same issue, even if it happens rarly.

Regards

Antylon

Message 3 of 8 (397 Views)

EA Live QV Team

You mean the feats tab of the Grand Arena?

Message 4 of 8 (385 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Yeah feats, had to look the English version as I play with German
Message 5 of 8 (376 Views)

EA Live QV Team

No worries. I have another look tomorrow to see if I can find anything else related.

Message 6 of 8 (352 Views)

@Antylon Keep in mind that is possible to view the Feats tab without registering.

★ Novice

I know that it is possible to view Feats tab without registering.

But also some friends mentioned that they had the same Issue in the past.

They are also quiet active and are at 99,99% sure that they did the registration.

I have no Screenshot that gives a proof of that, and to be honest I dont want to make Screenshots all the time because there may could be an error.

Message 8 of 8 (310 Views)