GAC Battle timed out within 20 seconds

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel 3 XL
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 482-967-575
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Attempted GAC Battle, timed out within 20 seconds of starting the match.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Review my GAC logs. I used a Bounty Hunter Squad against a GG/Seps squad. My opponent was FIST Acrov, Ally Code: 481-327-482
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Attempted GAC Battle, timed out within 20 seconds of starting the match.  There were a total of about 3 turns (2 by opponent, 1 by me) before it prematurely timed out.

Screenshot 2021-04-15 134500.png
Message 1 of 4 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC Battle timed out within 20 seconds

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AbC7540a9076541

Sorry to hear that. This has happened in the past to some players and the team are investigating it. I'll add your match details in the hopes it helps with their investigation.

Unfortunately, the results of the GAC match are final and cannot be changed.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AbC7540a9076541

Sorry to hear that. This has happened in the past to some players and the team are investigating it. I'll add your match details in the hopes it helps with their investigation.

Unfortunately, the results of the GAC match are final and cannot be changed.

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide Thanks for getting back to me. What about some sort of compensation? Losing that match caused me to change my strategy and prevented me from clearing enough teams to win. While I don't think you should take the win away from my opponent, I'd consider the rewards from winning as a nice compromise. As it is, even if I win out the rest of my matches I'll still be missing out on important gear and I'll likely miss Kyber as well.
Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This has happened to me a couple times. Each time I reported it, I basically got message saying they are sorry and will not compensate you for it. Like you, it had the same impact on me. Basically, they don't care.

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)