Re: GAC Battle Freeze Mid Battle

by ragebearer13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAC Battle Freeze Mid Battle

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Vivo V15 (vivo 1819)
OS Version Funtouch OS_10, Android Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 144-159-953
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Today already 2 times my GAC battle FREEZE MID BATTLE, which supposedly an easy battle, it cost me alot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the gac battle
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia

Please restart all my gac battle, give back my squad that lost during the FREEZE

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ragebearer13 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us and we cannot see a reason for your issue. Regarding your squad, we are unable to do anything for the current GAC, sadly your squad will count as already used. Could you follow our troubleshooting guide in the hopes that this can be avoided in the future. Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (148 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ragebearer13 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us and we cannot see a reason for your issue. Regarding your squad, we are unable to do anything for the current GAC, sadly your squad will count as already used. Could you follow our troubleshooting guide in the hopes that this can be avoided in the future. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so what evidence that can be use to file a report? actually in the past i was having this same kind of issue, but after that it resolve by itself. Is there any changes in this latest update? coz this happens in a row today, the first 2 battle i did today. so it is a waste in the GAC then.

Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)