GAC Banners Bug

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? GAC Banners Bug
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 274-698-338
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug This happened in a GAC attack on Jan 6, around 9:15 PM CST. Time expired during the attack animation that killed last Geonosian that isn't Brute. Battle ended in "Draw" because Brute did not have time to "retreat". Back at the Enemy Squads screen, "Enemy Defeated" appears, and I cannot select the battle I was awarded zero banners.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the battle clock expire during the attack animation of a move that kills the last Geonosian that is not Brute.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Here's what happened.

1 - Took Qira+Nest in against GBA, Poggle, Spy

2 - Killed Poggle with like 10 seconds left so figured I'd let it play out

3 - Killed GBA with like 3 seconds left

4 - During attack animation of the final move, which killed Spy, time expired. Spy dies, but since time has expired, Brute does not "retreat"

5 - Draw screen appears

6 - Back at the Enemy Squads screen, "Enemy Defeated" appears, and I cannot re-enter the battle.

7 - I was awarded zero banners.

This could cost me the round and a substantial hit to my final ranking. I was in top 50 going into this round, so dropping 2,052 banners (don't know if my opponent will win yet, but it shouldn't be too hard with me losing 52 banners from this bug) could materially hurt my rewards.

Message 1 of 2 (255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAC Banners Bug

Community Manager (retired)
@ccmoose Hey, thanks for the report. I've checked your account today and it looks like you won the first round of this GAC event despite this issue.
It is a very edge case scenario when there are just a few seconds left of the battle and a unit has to escape. Hopefully you won't encounter it again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)

All Replies

Re: GAC Banners Bug

Community Manager (retired)
@ccmoose Hey, thanks for the report. I've checked your account today and it looks like you won the first round of this GAC event despite this issue.
It is a very edge case scenario when there are just a few seconds left of the battle and a unit has to escape. Hopefully you won't encounter it again.
Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)