Re: GA undersized party quests not counting progress

by GladOS-013

Original Post

GA undersized party quests not counting progress

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Quest completions not recorded
OS Version Ios12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 571-911-842
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug One part of “undersized” party quest (For GA) does not count / credit on the other quest? Please see photographs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please see photographs I have attached
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United State

I have completed and was credited for completing the Treya undersized party in GA but the other quest which requires you win on offense with an undersized party does not credit? Obviously to win with Treya in an undersized part was an offensive win! Why does this not count in the other GA quest?

A5869A30-D84E-4585-8246-FA54178EB23B.jpeg
D90FDC26-5551-42DC-90CA-E55D09407F9C.jpeg
Message 1 of 8 (777 Views)

Were both quests active at the time you used your Traya squad? For example, if the tactical genius quest was still on an earlier phase, then it wouldn’t count your Traya victory.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yes I only have activated all of the GA quests... I do not mess with any other quests. Well I should specify I only activate as many GA quests as I’m able to... the GK quest I do not have activated, because at this time GK will always be on defense!

Message 3 of 8 (755 Views)

It looks like the quest “Grand Arena: Contender (pt 3 of 3)” is the source of the generic “Underdog Win” requirement. When you used Traya, were you still on Contender (pt 2 of 3) perhaps?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Nope, I just completed the Treya underdog win in this event. I am pretty confident that have not completed or moved to a (or any) new GA “part” since this event started (ended).

I am pretty certain it is just not feeding / crediting correctly.

Not to be a * but is this not the right place to report things to the Devs?? Is this just another forum? Did I just waste my time?

Message 5 of 8 (727 Views)

This is the correct place. HighCommand and MindTricks will be on in a few hours to review the bug reports.

They are EA Quality Assurance, and have access to server logs, developer test accounts, and probably a host of other evaluation tools to help,investigate reports that players make.

Sometimes players report “bugs” due to a mistake or lack of understanding. I can help sometimes in those situations, which frees up the “big guns” to focus on the actual bugs.

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will look into it and check all quests. Will reply once I get some new info.
Message 7 of 8 (694 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am experiencing this issue with General Kenobi, otherwise exactly the same.
Message 8 of 8 (626 Views)