GA opponent set no defense and it prevents Championship points

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPad
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 587-741-283
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Opponent in Grand Arena set only one defense team. It unfairly prevents earning Champion points in Feats.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Grand Arena and don't fill all the defenses. Then see the lack of Champion points in the Feats.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country USA

My opponent in the third round of the Grand Arena (ally code 626-839-854) set a single defensive team. When the round started, I got the points for clearing the territories where he had no defenses. I beat the one team, then got the points for beating the back zone that also had no defenses. The points I got included the maximum for clearing a zone, I believe including for having unused slots. However, I did not earn credit towards the Know Thy Enemy Feat for beating teams with undersized squads, amd I did not earn points for the Tactical Advance Feat for completely clearing the zones (the ones I have counted were from the first two rounds). Additionally, I could not even try to inflict debuffs for the Exert Control Feat, nor could I try to defeat toons with Separatist characters for the Fist of the Separatists Feat. It seems it should be against the rules to intentionally inhibit another player from earning points instead of earning their own achievements. See screenshots.

539CC8E1-DC1E-4271-BF9A-34F509FB1DE0.png
85DD69DF-E15F-4998-9EDC-BD828D890FB9.png
Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GA opponent set no defense and it prevents Championship points

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FuzzEGub,

If a player is setting one defense squad it will prevent the auto-deploy feature from getting activated. If a player is not setting defense at all, it will become active and fill all defense slots with defense squads for the player. We know that this is not an ideal mechanic at the moment for players who want to gain as many championship points as possible and complete feats but this is the intended behavior at the moment. You can post it as feedback HERE to get more players behind the idea of an improvement.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)

All Replies

Re: GA opponent set no defense and it prevents Championship points

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FuzzEGub,

If a player is setting one defense squad it will prevent the auto-deploy feature from getting activated. If a player is not setting defense at all, it will become active and fill all defense slots with defense squads for the player. We know that this is not an ideal mechanic at the moment for players who want to gain as many championship points as possible and complete feats but this is the intended behavior at the moment. You can post it as feedback HERE to get more players behind the idea of an improvement.

Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)