GA opponent points too high

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone
OS Version 6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 856-989-233
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug GA opponent has 143 points more than I do. - We both set all defenses, and we have both taken out 1 squad. - I took out theirs with 1 attempt and had full health on all toons and full protection on 1. - They took 2 attempts to take out 1 of my squads. How do they have more points, especially that many more?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? view battle. Screen shots included.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

image 1 is overall battle showing points.  image 2 is their attack on me showing it took 2 attempts.  image 3 is my attack on them showing it took 1.

image1.png
image2.png
image3.png
Message 1 of 4 (427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GA opponent points too high

[ Edited ]

Hi @Complete_Anger and thanks for the report!

Can you please check the bottom left-hand zone for me and see how many defenses were set versus the maximum? The bracket you're in (1,750,000-2,749,999) should require 8 character squads, plus one ship squad. Since both of your front zones required 2 squads apiece, that leaves 4 squads in the back.

Without being able to see the back zones of yours or your opponent's maps, I played around with potential scores: 

Your score appears to be based on:
6 defensive squads x 82 points per squad = 492 points
1 defensive fleet x 100 points per fleet = 100 points
Your victory = 52 points
That would give you a total of 644 points, which is your score.

Your opponent's score appears to be based on:
8 defensive squads at 82 points per squad = 656 points
His victory = 31 points
For a total of 787 points.

There's no other combination of point totals with a single victory that would yield this score differential. It looks like you set incomplete defenses in the back zone. So can you please verify if this is what happened?

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hi @Complete_Anger and thanks for the report!

Can you please check the bottom left-hand zone for me and see how many defenses were set versus the maximum? The bracket you're in (1,750,000-2,749,999) should require 8 character squads, plus one ship squad. Since both of your front zones required 2 squads apiece, that leaves 4 squads in the back.

Without being able to see the back zones of yours or your opponent's maps, I played around with potential scores: 

Your score appears to be based on:
6 defensive squads x 82 points per squad = 492 points
Your victory = 52 points
That would give you a total of 644 points, which is your score.

Your opponent's score appears to be based on:
8 defensive squads at 82 points per squad = 656 points
His victory = 31 points
For a total of 787 points.

There's no other combination of point totals with a single victory that would yield this score differential. It looks like you set incomplete defenses in the back zone. So can you please verify if this is what happened?

★★★ Newbie

That's exactly what it was.  The back had 4 and I had only setup 2.  That's my mistake.  Thank you for the help.

Message 3 of 4 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I too am having this issue. My ally code is 525663959. It actually happened to me twice. I full placed defenses. This time around it will cost me the win. I am using a Samsung Galaxy note 9. Fully updated. Thank you for your time.

Heroes_2019-05-02-14-12-16.jpg
Heroes_2019-05-02-12-53-22.jpg
Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)