GA not open to me to play it

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone 6s
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 491-556-569
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Hi I had played the GA 3x3 first wave but now there are not other opponents to play with. My GA is frozen as there are no more GA open, rolling, but the challenges are still on. I had entered the First GA and played a 3x3 battle but now I can’t anymore because it not opened to me to. It was open to all my guild but do not open to me to enter yesterday. Ideas waiting it to open but it did not and now it has started without me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the GA and see that it shows the message “ No event at this time”.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

The GA did not open to me to play it. 

Message 1 of 2 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GA not open to me to play it

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Franckvs and thank you for the report.

We've checked our logs and it appears you didn't join the currently running Grand Arena event. The last battles you've done in Grand Arena were for the previously running event. There was a new Grand Arena available to join on the 19.05.2020.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)

All Replies

Re: GA not open to me to play it

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Franckvs and thank you for the report.

We've checked our logs and it appears you didn't join the currently running Grand Arena event. The last battles you've done in Grand Arena were for the previously running event. There was a new Grand Arena available to join on the 19.05.2020.

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)