GA deployment

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 6S
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 364164839
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not sure if a bug or intended, but needs a fix in my opinion no matter what
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? place only few teams in GA
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Denmark

Not sure if this is a bug, but I provided a photo where my opponent placed only a few teams and this did not trigger the auto deploy?

If my opponent is able to do this it means that i miss out on 8 x 70k gold?

IMG_1775.PNG
Message 1 of 4 (406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GA deployment

Correct, the auto deploy function only occurs if a player sets nothing manually. It looks like he only set 2/10 defensive squads.

The good news is that you have a huge score advantage! If you can kill his two squads is impossible for him to win. If you can't kill them, it's possible he can still win, but he will need a near perfect score to do so.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

All Replies

Correct, the auto deploy function only occurs if a player sets nothing manually. It looks like he only set 2/10 defensive squads.

The good news is that you have a huge score advantage! If you can kill his two squads is impossible for him to win. If you can't kill them, it's possible he can still win, but he will need a near perfect score to do so.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Not to sound arrogant, but I really try hard to clear my opponents to get full gold, and since this is the only fun I get (9 out 10 of my opponents don't even attack me...). I thought after the auto deploy function was enabled I could at least get some credits from GA, to make it worth the time.

But anyway as you seem quite certain this is true, I would just like to suggest to CG that the better approach would be to always autodeploy missing fields, so even if you place a few defenses all the zones will be filled. This seems in line with the post CG wrote about not wanting people to not place defenses

Message 3 of 4 (394 Views)

I understand how you feel! Sorry this opponent disappointed you.