Re: GA cheater or not?

by SWslayer715

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GA cheater or not?

★★ Novice

My current opponent beat me in GA. I made a few mistakes myself, so Im ok with the loss, but Im a bit suspiciuos becasue he went trough me with really high scores. What happens if I report him? I dont want to report an innocent and great player because he might be a cheater. Do you have the way to identify if he cheated or not? Should I reort him, or not? Thanks for your answer!

Message 1 of 6 (543 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @HJoci26 

If you report him, EA team will watch his account, if they find nothing player will continue to play without problems, if they cheat EA will ban him.

Here link of repport:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

It may take time but their account will be studied.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (517 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @HJoci26 

If you report him, EA team will watch his account, if they find nothing player will continue to play without problems, if they cheat EA will ban him.

Here link of repport:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

It may take time but their account will be studied.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 6 (518 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@HJoci26 Define really high? I frequently finish many of my battles with score of 61. But if hevis averaging over 61 that’s hard to believe. Does he have wampa and nest? Those can solo many teams earning 63 or 64 pts
Message 3 of 6 (430 Views)

★ Novice

Guy in my guild got 8.6million in HPIT with one g7 or g8 Phoenix squad. 

He says it’s a glitch, I’m calling BS on that, anyone having glitches in raids where you get an unusually high score.

Member’s total GP is in the 300k range.  

Message 4 of 6 (378 Views)

★ Guide
@SWslayer715 that's BS. HPit is so old, it hardly glitches, but a g7-8 Phoenix without zetas will struggle to put up 1M in heroic Pit.
Message 5 of 6 (337 Views)

★ Novice

I thought so too, thank you! 

Message 6 of 6 (283 Views)