Re: GA auto-deployed opponent, super easy with missing zetas and gear levels.

by shhfiftyfive

Original Post

GA auto-deployed opponent, super easy with missing zetas and gear levels.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? pc emulated
OS Version win7 64
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 368-455-383
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug so the bug regarding GA auto-deploy incorrectly displaying fleets is reported and known. but... here's something different... i just took a closer look at my opponent's "squads". in game, his heroes were missing a lot of zetas and gear, and he was easy to beat as a result. this guy was so easy to beat. it felt like he had 2mil gp, instead of 3.8mil gp. i checked his roster vs what was present on the ga board, and things didn't match up. (2 zeta on GMY vs no zeta, g12 asajj 2 zetas, vs g11 and no zeta, and so on...) its like i was fighting a different person. also, side note: for me, viewing my own auto-deployed defenses, i personally do not see this, but maybe my opponent sees and experiences a similar thing (for me, all my heroes show proper zeta and gear levels, but maybe when he views and fights them, they are displayed for him differently as well?)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? do GA, go up against an opponent that auto-deployed (2nd round), check their inventory in game from clicking their name in the GA rewards page. compare their hero zetas and gear levels enabled in inventory vs what is showing in GA teams that have been auto-deployed against you... (the difficulty of the enemy seems to be tied to what is displayed in the GA board, not the inventory)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country usa

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @shhfiftyfive and thank you for the report.

Do you have a screenshot of this by any chance?

Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)

★ Guide

sorry, no screen grab

Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)