GA achievement bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks
OS Version ?
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 259-693-884
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hi guys, I went with my CLS team (+Han & Chewie) and I won the match but it didn't count my victory for achievement : "Win 3 battles with Han Solo in a reduced squad " Since I saw on Reddit it worked, what happened ? (They were plenty of posts about it when 3v3 were introduced, if you want me to find them) How can you fix this ? Have a good day.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play GA 3v3
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Belgium

Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GA achievement bug

Hi @LordMzi and thanks for the report!

It was a bug that a 3vs3 squad was incorrectly advancing the "undersized squad" achievements. This bug was fixed in the Server Update on 2/21/19, so now you must use fewer than the maximum number of characters in order to advance the quest (e.g. 1-2 characters in 3vs3 GA, or 1-4 characters in a 5vs5 GA) .

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196183/server-update-2-21-2019#latest

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (291 Views)

All Replies

Hi @LordMzi and thanks for the report!

It was a bug that a 3vs3 squad was incorrectly advancing the "undersized squad" achievements. This bug was fixed in the Server Update on 2/21/19, so now you must use fewer than the maximum number of characters in order to advance the quest (e.g. 1-2 characters in 3vs3 GA, or 1-4 characters in a 5vs5 GA) .

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196183/server-update-2-21-2019#latest

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh so 3v3 GA became useless for me I guess.

Imo they were no interest to do a 3v3 version because the game is designed around synergies (I'll never dedicate hours to study new randoms comps or my opponent roster ... I let that to theorycrafters or Game changers ......)

I'm looking forward for a new game mode because I really hate this one .

Thanks for you quick replying GladOS Standard smile

A salty player (As you can see lol).

Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

You're welcome!

I have mixed feelings about the 3vs3. On one hand, it's providing variety, which is good. On the other hand, I just spent 2-3 hours last night mapping out all my relevant squads, matching the speeds to my opponent squads, and determining my attack pattern. With so many new combinations, I have to plan more effectively, and I *really* like to win.

Sorry you're not liking this GA format. Perhaps just set a bunch of really weak teams on defense (so your opponents can work on their attack quests) and then never attack and just collect your 8th place rewards?