GA: How can Vader (197speed) go before my Poe, clocking at 244 speed? Bug/Cheat

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version X
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 371-257-557
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug A bug, or some cheat at play, or perhaps, I am missing something. I am in the finals of grand arena. My opponent has lined up an EP lead team with the following speeds: EP 195 - Vader 197 - IPD 213 - TFP 194 - Tarkin 161. Vader has not a zeta in "No escape", so it is not inmune to TM reduction - I decided to go for CLassic resistance zFinn-Poe-RT-Amilyn-RP. My Poe clocks at 244, I expect him to take the first turn. Here is the problem: First turn for Vader - force crush, all downhill from there. I had to forfeit. What is going on? Thanks.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Either there is an explanation for this dynamics, or the player is cheating or there is a glitch. But, i feel I could have won this GA, now my chances are greatly diminished.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

A bug, or some cheat at play, or perhaps, I am missing something.

I am in the finals of grand arena. My opponent has lined up an EP lead team with the following speeds:
EP 195 - Vader 197 - IPD 213 - TFP 194 - Tarkin 161. Vader has not a zeta in "No escape", so it is not inmune to TM reduction - I decided to go for CLassic resistance zFinn-Poe-RT-Amilyn-RP. My Poe clocks at 244, I expect him to take the first turn.

Here is the problem: First turn for Vader - force crush, all downhill from there. I had to forfeit. What is going on?

Thanks.

vader197.PNG
ep-team.PNG
fin-resistance.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: GA: How can Vader (197speed) go before my Poe, clocking at 244 speed? Bug/C

★★★★ Novice
I see. He gets +16 because "he himself is his own ally". so 197+8+8+8+16+16 = 253, edges my poe. When I read "... Gains speed for each of the following: Empire ally, Sith ally, Jedi enemy, Rebel enemy. Well, I thought he is not his own ally. In my interpretation, his allies are the rest of the team. Boo.
Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

Re: GA: How can Vader (197speed) go before my Poe, clocking at 244 speed? Bug/C

You're correct here! The game uses the designation "other allies" when counting all allies except the character with the skill, and "all allies" when including the character.

I originally thought the same way as you did - how can someone be their own ally? But so far the developers seem to be consistent in their usage. Good luck in the future!