GA Game Crash

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version iOS 12.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 469-668-191
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Attempted to enter a Grand Arena battle only to receive a dialogue box saying there as a connection issue and the game had to be restarted before the battle loaded. Restarted the game and found despite not having made it to the battle this had registered as an attack costing me some banners and the characters I had tried to attack with were lost to me. Losing one of my good attacking teams without getting anything from them was highly costly in what looked to be a competitive battle which I am now going to narrowly lose. I can't say for certain I would've won without this issue but I would have given myself an 80% chance. I am now not only negatively impacted in this one battle but also the whole GA event and the entire GA championship at large and this will likely cost me some rewards I would have otherwise gone on to earn.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how to replicate this.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Issue described in detail above.

Message 1 of 4 (362 Views)

Re: GA Game Crash

★★★ Novice

Is there a policy to not compensate such issues? I'd hoped for a response to my ticket either way and if I'm not able to receive any compensation would appreciate a quick response to outline the reasoning as it was a costly issue for me despite it being a one off as of now.

Message 2 of 4 (322 Views)

★ Guide
@DarthGibbons Lost my last GA match due to a freeze, no compensation whatsoever.

I wish there was a battle snapshot functionality available while in GAC and TB - for instance, if the app freezes/crashes then we can choose to continue the battle from the last recorded snapshot when we reopen the app; airplane mode would perhaps make this prone to exploits so maybe mark the battle as a loss if there were unsuccessful snapshot requests?
Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)

★ Novice

What can I do it was literally the first battle of my GA round and now i am for sure going to lose as I have no other counter team for this , is there a way to have it looked into and reset? it happened as soon as the round launched the timer stopped at 4:58 and no attacks for them or me were made, but im down a team and there is 1 attempt on the ennemy

this is BS I hope someone gets back to me. this is what makes the game no fun

Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)