GA Event - Fields Cleared

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? v20
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 549-898-612
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Grand Arena field is empty/acting as if fields cleared. Defense Banners only
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Set defense. When event started tapped into it. Each field pulsed as if they were cleared. All fields cleared for me and opponent. Banners indicate defenses were set by opponent as well. Clicking into a zone it says no defenses set but I know I set Defense and the banners indicate I did as well. 

GA Bug.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (300 Views)

Re: GA Event - Fields Cleared

Hi, thanks for the report! Looking at the scoreboard, it appears that neither of you set defenses.

The 660 points is not what you would earn for setting defenses. Your bracket sets 6 defensive squads, and at 90 banners per squad, you would only earn 540 points for defense.

What you are seeing is each zone had no defense, so was automatically cleared, and you each got the score for "conquering" the zones. In a 6-squad bracket, the total for conquering all 4 zones is 660.

At this point, the round will be determined by whichever player had the higher GP at Player Lock.

Re: GA Event - Fields Cleared

★ Novice

I set a defense. I don't know why it thinks I did not but I most certainly did. 

Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)