GA Doesnt autodeploy Deffense

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel 2 XL
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 685-182-984
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug 2nd round GA doesnt auto-deploy.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I deploy manually my deffense on first round of this GA 3v3 Vanilla, and now on the second round, auto-deploy doesnt work, only auto-set one team of 8, will lost off course.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Argentina

Would like to report this autodeploy doesnt work this time!

2 preview.JPG
2 Top Front.JPG
2 Top Back.JPG
Message 1 of 11 (596 Views)

Re: GA Doesnt autodeploy Deffense

Did you manually assign the Nightsister team for this round? If so, it will disable auto-deploy of all the other squads. You either need to set all squads, or none of them.

★★★★★ Novice

No, i doesn't manually deploy any team on round 2, it's the same team that i manually deploy on round 1.

1 Top Front.JPG
Message 3 of 11 (582 Views)

So round 1 you deployed bastila and ventress in this zone, and other squads in other zones. Your opponent failed to kill bastila in round 1, so it survived. Now in round 2, the squad that had survived round 1 is the only team auto deployed?

Is that a good summary of what happened?

★★★★★ Novice

No, the only team that survive in round 1 was Bastila but in round 2, the only team that autodeploy was Asajj Ventress.

Message 5 of 11 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any updates?!

Message 6 of 11 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]

I suggest you manually set defense for the current round. I never trust the auto-deploy functions anyway.

In the meantime, hopefully MindTricks or HighCommand can review your account and investigate what happened, to see if there's a systemic issue that needs to be flagged for developer fixes.  

★★★★★ Novice

And meantime what happen with the loot i lost bc of that doesnt autodeploy?

Message 8 of 11 (485 Views)

I can’t speak to any lost rewards, other than to recommend you put in a customer support ticket, or wait and see if HC or MT review the issue, determine it was because of a game bug (vs user error), and help you out with compensation.

★★ Novice

This just happened to me on Round 3.  I set defense for round 1 - and then I changed things up in round 2.  I expected the round 2 defenses to auto-fill for round 3 but they did not.  Only south auto-filled and north did NOT.  Also, I was unable to use the teams that should have been on defense north for offense - they were just gone.

The southern defenses that I set in round 2 DID pull over to round 3 - just the north 4 teams vanished.

So I lost a bastilla team, ewok team, JTR team and an akbar rebel team that just vanished from the board AND from my available roster for offense.

I would have gotten a #2-4 place reward.  But I will most likely get lower than that and miss out on some valuable rewards.

Message 10 of 11 (466 Views)