GA Defense missing

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 444113879
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The Grand arena auto defense was not set. I was in the middle of setting my GA defense squads [2/4 territories were completely set.] when the timer ran out the other 2 territories that were empty stayed empty.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try only setting a full defense for 2 territories. The ones I set were fleet and bottom front.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Attachments show a territory I filled and one that did not auto-fill

bug1.jpg
bug 2.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GA Defense missing

@Higgy91 Hello there,

This is working as intended and not a bug.

Auto-deploy is disabled once you set any defence manually. If you wish to set the same defence from a previous round you need to not set any teams. Auto-deploy will not "fill in the blanks" for any territories that the player doesn't set themselves.

In future rounds if you are short on time, you are better off letting auto-deploy kick in and set your defence from the previous round.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

All Replies

@Higgy91 Hello there,

This is working as intended and not a bug.

Auto-deploy is disabled once you set any defence manually. If you wish to set the same defence from a previous round you need to not set any teams. Auto-deploy will not "fill in the blanks" for any territories that the player doesn't set themselves.

In future rounds if you are short on time, you are better off letting auto-deploy kick in and set your defence from the previous round.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much. I think it's a bit of an oversight but so be it.

Message 3 of 3 (158 Views)