GA: CRASH WHILE GOING IN

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version 11.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 433-931-936
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug While entering the first battle in GA, i got the error on the screenie attached. I am on wifi and have proper internet. Of course the fight registered and my team is gone. I am pretty annoyed by this, especially because my team is gone, i cant get max banners anymore and this could cost me the win.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? While entering the first battle in GA, i got the error on the screenie attached. I am on wifi and have proper internet. Of course the fight registered and my team is gone. I am pretty annoyed by this, especially because my team is gone, i cant get max banners anymore and this could cost me the win.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country BE

While entering the first battle in GA, i got the error on the screenie attached. I am on wifi and have proper internet. Of course the fight registered and my team is gone. I am pretty annoyed by this, especially because my team is gone, i cant get max banners anymore and this could cost me the win.

IMG_0804.PNG
Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GA: CRASH WHILE GOING IN

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. I checked your account for the last day and didn't manage to find any related client or server side errors. If you often get this type of error it might be worth a try to do a fresh reinstall of the game and make sure that when you are playing SWGoH you don't have any other apps open in the background.

As for the current GA Attack round, odds look in your favor as your opponent had multiple attempts for several of your squads. So luckily you will probably win this round regardless.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

All Replies

Re: GA: CRASH WHILE GOING IN

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. I checked your account for the last day and didn't manage to find any related client or server side errors. If you often get this type of error it might be worth a try to do a fresh reinstall of the game and make sure that when you are playing SWGoH you don't have any other apps open in the background.

As for the current GA Attack round, odds look in your favor as your opponent had multiple attempts for several of your squads. So luckily you will probably win this round regardless.

Hope this helps. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)