[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? XS Max
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 697528321
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Incorrect banner count. I needed 53 banners to win the match. I beat his 7 star with my 5 star malevolence, and after the match it said I scored 56 banners. I should have 1922 total, but I’m missing four banners. Because of this, I’m going to lose the tiebreaker and first place rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? View logs
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I needed 53 banners to win the match. I beat his 7 star with my 5 star malevolence, and after the match it said I scored 56 banners. I should have 1922 total, but I’m missing four banners. Because of this, I’m going to lose the tiebreaker and first place rewards. 

BB76D4C2-DD5E-43DC-9EEF-ED31521F9C39.png
Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GA Banners

@DarthSerafin Hi thanks for the report!

Unfortunately your score of 52 points was correct. There is currently a visual bug if you use a capital ship with fewer than 7 stars, where the locked reinforcement slot gives you 0 points, but the score display incorrectly lists that as 4 pts for an "unused slot."

However, the game did give you the correct number of points.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)

All Replies

Re: GA Banners

@DarthSerafin Hi thanks for the report!

Unfortunately your score of 52 points was correct. There is currently a visual bug if you use a capital ship with fewer than 7 stars, where the locked reinforcement slot gives you 0 points, but the score display incorrectly lists that as 4 pts for an "unused slot."

However, the game did give you the correct number of points.