Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? rabo_hilariante
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/12/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19:00
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game of Fut champions and in the middle of it Your opponent loses connection and you're redirected to the main menu. You're winning atleast 1-0
What happens when the bug occurs? (Im winning 2-0) I lose connection to my opponent (I didn't lose it as i was redirected to the UT main menu. It says "You lost connection to your opponent , We'll re analyze the game and (I dont remember the rest but it said it would give me a win or something).
What should be happening instead? The Game should either continue and not lose connection or redirect me to the UT menu and give me a win, as the gamemode is futchampions, each game is crucial so losing out ona game like this is annoying

I joined another match right away and it went normally , i lost 3-0 and i haven't got a win. I dont have any screenshots as i didnt even see the match facts or score, iwas just redirected to the UT menu. I was winning 2-0 as i said and my opponent starts to lag, the game then speeds up a lot and like in game minute later the game ends . Ona normal ocasion it would give me a win but this time i got a different message and it sent me back to the UT menu and didn't give a win or a match. I thought the game would give me a win  or that the game facts menu would appear so i did not know this could happen , as a result i dont have a screenshot

Message 1 of 4 (502 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fut champions win not counting?

Community Manager

Hey @mountaindoritos2 there is nothing that we can do to change the outcome of those decisions. 

If you are getting the loss then generally it means that you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (426 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@mountaindoritos2 I'd like to thank the 3a officials for not answering me for the 2nd time out of 2 times. Nice to see they take care about their customers and give then the dignity of acknowledging they do not exist
Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

★★ Novice
@mountaindoritos2 The win wouldn't have made any different overall but thanks either way
Message 3 of 4 (448 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mountaindoritos2 there is nothing that we can do to change the outcome of those decisions. 

If you are getting the loss then generally it means that you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (427 Views)