Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? XD_Dowdz
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/04/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Both
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in to fut champions matches and every soften you will have this problem, where you will play few minutes into the game and and error will occur, I know for a fact that it’s not just Me because 3 of my mates have had this as well as myself.
What happens when the bug occurs? me on to a blue screen and which says ‘error occurred’ then when I go back onto ultimate team it says I have a (DNF) and it makes me lose one game of fut champions. This has happened 6 times this futchampions I would much appreciate if you regenerate those matches back. This is because now I have not got a chance of getting the rank that I should of got.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to enjoy and play the full 90 minutes of fut champions for what I paid for. ‌

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? XD_Dowdz
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/04/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Both
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in to fut champions matches and every soften you will have this problem, where you will play few minutes into the game and and error will occur, I know for a fact that it’s not just Me because 3 of my mates have had this as well as myself.
What happens when the bug occurs? It puts me on to a blue screen and which says ‘error occurred’ then when I go back onto ultimate team it says I have a (DNF) and it makes me lose one game of fut champions. This has happened 6 times this futchampions I would much appreciate if you regenerate those matches back. This is because now I have not got a chance of getting the rank that I should of got.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to enjoy and play the full 90 minutes of fut champions for what I paid for.

Message 1 of 10 (198 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fut champions blue screen

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 2 of 10 (180 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Honestly its starting to get annoying, wasting games on FUT champs and I don't get games back is extremely infuriating and EA need to do something about it. So unfair on people missing out on rewards due to this

Message 3 of 10 (163 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@Jake16964 I couldn’t agree more, they need to fix this bug and allow us to get our games back
Message 4 of 10 (161 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yeah its just such a shame a multi billion company can't give back to their own community with errors from their own game. Its terrible.

Message 5 of 10 (158 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@Jake16964 yes I’m not too sure how they are going to fix this, however I hope they give us our games that were wrongfully taken from us due to this situation.
Message 6 of 10 (153 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@Jake16964 Couldn’t agree more needs to be in the next patch
Message 7 of 10 (123 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@setmeyourbbmpin Surely they would fix this soon for all of us, spent £50+ on a game just as bad as the year before!
Message 8 of 10 (122 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@JohnsonsjuniorfcYes, I agree we do pay for the same game every year, find it actually funny how they have a ‘24/7’  community response system, which ea employees are a part of, but this hasn’t been responded to once by an ea employee?

Message 9 of 10 (119 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Honestly with the amount of stupid and annoying stuff on this game i’m probably going to switch to PES. Fifa is just dying for me like their servers 

Message 10 of 10 (80 Views)
Twitter Stream