Fuse Knuckle Cluster doesn't go into Fragment Tunnel

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TotesUseless
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Fuse
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. World's Edge, at the Fragment East entrance to the tunnel that goes over the lava between Fragment East and West.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just downed an enemy player, went to hit them with a knuckle cluster
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.12.21 21:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I fired my knuckle cluster at a downed player who was in the middle of the tunnel. The knuckle cluster exploded behind me. I moved a little further into the tunnel, tried again firing at the downed player who had moved further into the tunnel. The knuckle cluster then exploded above/behind me.
What should be happening instead? The knuckle cluster should fire into the tunnel where it was aimed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fire Fuse's knuckle cluster from the Fragment East side of the tunnel, aiming into the tunnel.

N/A

Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Re: Fuse Knuckle Cluster doesn't go into Fragment Tunnel

Community Manager
Thanks for the post, very strange. Can I check, were you (or any other players) caught in the damage?
If you went on to take out the downed player conventionally, was there any other strangeness.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)