Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? JayF6995
Date/time issue occurred 08/18/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Almost every hit stick results in a fumble. It’s absolutely ridiculous to have 6-10 fumbles a game. I will not be playing this game until this issue is resolved. I have not changed anything in the settings. EA needs to address and fix this immediately.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go play a franchise game.
What happens when the bug occurs? A fumble.
What do you expect to see? My players not to fumble 6-10 times a game.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Almost every hit stick results in a fumble. It’s absolutely ridiculous to have 6-10 fumbles a game. I will not be playing this game until this issue is resolved. I have not changed anything in the settings. EA needs to address and fix this immediately.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? JayF6995
Date/time issue occurred 8/18/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Almost every hit stick results in a fumble. It’s absolutely ridiculous to have 6-10 fumbles a game. I will not be playing this game until this issue is resolved. I have not changed anything in the settings. EA needs to address and fix this immediately.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a franchise game. Almost every other hitstick is a fumble.
What happens when the bug occurs? Fumbles
What do you expect to see? I expect my players not to fumble 6-10 times a game.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Almost every hit stick results in a fumble. It’s absolutely ridiculous to have 6-10 fumbles a game. I will not be playing this game until this issue is resolved. I have not changed anything in the settings. EA needs to address and fix this immediately.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Not a computer
Enter RAM memory size in GB Not a computer

Message 2 of 19 (1,605 Views)

so many fumbles? What’s going on..

★★★ Newbie

Why is it every time a player gets popped he fumbles the ball? I understand people fumble when they get hit hard or anything like that. But it isn’t realistic when your team is fumbling 4-5 times every game just from one playing hitting them hard. Like Jamal Addams. He’s a hard hitting safety but there is no reason players should be fumbling every time he gets a hard hit. Please fix this. It gets very annoying. 

Message 1 of 19 (1,160 Views)

Re: Fumbling Issues

★ Novice

Hey man, under settings there is a gameplay sliders that you can adjust how frequent the fumbles are. If you have it set at around 20, it should be more realistic for an NFL game. The default setting is at 50, which led to Bobby Wagner having a game breaking 80 FF in one season for me.

Just change the slider man.

Message 3 of 19 (1,577 Views)

Fumbilitis

★★★ Apprentice

Not sure what has happened to the game but I have had over 20 fumbles in the last 4 games played. Its like the old school Gold Fumbilitis card is active. CPU players on defense hit stick almost every single tackle and my RB just coughs it up. 

Message 4 of 19 (1,570 Views)

Re: Fumbilitis

Community Manager

We're seeing some feedback around fumble frequency like this post here as well. We'll make sure the team hears your feedback, but as @bobbymono mentioned there's a slider. For non franchise modes be sure to utilize the "protect the ball" button. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 19 (1,550 Views)

Madden 20 FUMBLING

★★★ Newbie

I turned down Fumbling Sliders to 0 for both CPU & Player, in my first game with those sliders I fumbled 5+ times. I’m officially done playing madden for the year. I thought they might’ve improved this year but of course a new bug has to pop up. 

Message 6 of 19 (1,493 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I signed in for the first time to say that while playing draft champions my 87 OVR Todd Gurley fumbled back to back drives while I was holding protect the ball. It may actually not be working as intended... Or if it is working as intended the intentions are bad.

Message 7 of 19 (1,490 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Nothing quite like watching Saquon Barkley drop more fumbles in one game than he has HIS ENTIRE CAREER.

Is a good game.

Message 8 of 19 (1,479 Views)

★★ Novice

Turned it to ZERO and had a fumble on my first carry of the game and three total...

Message 9 of 19 (1,450 Views)

★★ Novice

I turned my slider to zero and still have three fumbles in the gmae

Message 10 of 19 (1,448 Views)