Fully Kitted Trophy

by UGA_Go_Dawgs

Original Post

Highlighted

Fully Kitted Trophy

★★★ Newbie

I started playing the PS5 version of the game on Friday May 13th. Over the past 3 days I've picked up several fully kitted gold weapons (P2020 [twice], EVA-8, Bocek, and Spitfire) from the ground and the trophy has not unlocked. Nobody has earned this achievement/trophy since May 10th when season 13 started. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,610 Views)

Re: Fully Kitted Trophy

★★★ Apprentice

I'm on PC, Steam, and it's happening here too.

I tried picking up:
a gold EVA-8 using the gold digital threat optics,
care package weapons (shouldn't count, though),
a Wingman with gold extended magazine, gold digital threat optics, gold boosted loader hop-up.
None did anything.

It's really frustrating because I like grinding out game achievements on steam, and now I'm unable to...

Message 2 of 8 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@UGA_Go_Dawgs Same here, picked up multiple fully kitted legendary weapons with no luck. Clipped a screenshot too just in case
Message 3 of 8 (1,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Playing on PC (Steam). Picked up a fully-kitted L-STAR from a care package in Arenas and also got all three gold attachments the hard way for a Wingman in BR... no Achievement.

Message 4 of 8 (1,421 Views)

★★ Apprentice

it's the same on XBOX. i started the game on an alt account and unlocked the achievement on the 9th. only started it on my main account on the 12th and nobody on TA has unlocked the achievement since may 10th after 6pm CET. 

at first i thought it was a problem my ea account because i have all the achievements on the origin version, but i talked to a lot of people and nobody has been able to unlock "fully kitted" on any platform. 

it is also impossible to get the fully kitted badge for having two fully kitted weapons which i have fulfilled with different legends at least 7 times now. 

Message 5 of 8 (1,361 Views)

★★ Apprentice

can mods please reply to this thread? are the devs aware? will there be a fix soon? thank you! 

Message 6 of 8 (1,320 Views)

Community Manager

Hello folks,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Just to let you know that we are actively looking at this exact issue and we hope to see a fix in the very near future.

However I do not have an exact timeframe.

Thank you again for your patience in the meantime.

Thomas.png

*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 7 of 8 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, the threat was created in May.

It took over a month for a community manager to speak up. A little more than a month has passed since then. It would be really nice if something would happen soon.

I have no idea about the matter, but I can't imagine that the fix of a simple achievement should be so difficult.

For me from the outside, everything is a question of prioritization.

I hope that enough attention will be paid to the issue soon.

We have been waiting for a fix for a long time.

Greetings, SyS

Message 8 of 8 (792 Views)