by YATYASE8L

Original Post

Fulfilling pinned wants doesn't satisfy 'unfulfilled dreams' fear

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, get famous, seasons, get together, city living, get to work, university, relem of magic, strangerville, dine out, laundry day, bowling night backyard movie hangout perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When the be girlfriend/boyfriend want pops up pin it. Wait 5o trigger the unfullied dreams fear then ask the sim to be your boyfriend/girl friend.
What happens when the bug occurs? Fear of unfullied dreams spikey bubble pops up with ask to be girlfriend want. I complete the want to be girlfriend want but the bubble doesn't go away even if the sim is my sim's girlfriend. The chat option to discuss fears also will not pop up nor go away.
What do you expect to see? I expected the bubble to go away. Once it did I expectes a new social interaction to pop up "discuss fears"
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After I completed the want and tried to click on the interaction the picture froze but the game kept going. Modules and actions were occurring but the picture was the same. It eventually unfroze (30 secs to 90 secs had passed) and now it is glitches. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

Message 1 of 5 (6,820 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 - WANTS AND FEARS GLITCH

★★★★★ Newbie

I've also had thise issue. My sims wants to express her ideas to someone.. I've done it multiple times and it doesn't become fullfilled? I can't "x" it out to change it anything. The other one works though it was to listen to S-pop. Very glitchy. 

Message 2 of 5 (6,805 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 - WANTS AND FEARS GLITCH

Hero
@YATYASE8L Does it go away if you don't pin it ?

Does it happen with every want you pin ?

@Cabrilla_11 Is this also for pinned wants or do you just have issues fulfilling the wants ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (6,791 Views)

Re: Fulfilling pinned wants doesn't satisfy 'unfulfilled dreams' fear

Champion
@YATYASE8L Is it supposed to work like that? For me, the spiky fear doesn’t go away until after I discuss fears with someone, not as soon as I fulfill a want. But if “discuss fears” isn’t anywhere in the friendly menu after fulfilling a want, then that’s still an issue.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 4 of 5 (6,766 Views)

Re: Fulfilling pinned wants doesn't satisfy 'unfulfilled dreams' fear

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

For me for whatever reason the active sim had to be enemy/red relationship with a sim they wished to talked to for the "Discuss Fears" option to even show up, haha! The fearwant with the spikey bubble. @PipMenace 

Message 5 of 5 (5,008 Views)