Frozen Home

by BATcrazyASH

Original Post

Frozen Home

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11 Pro max
OS Version 13.6
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As soon as I log into my game the starter home is completely frozen. I tried to do a land expansion and when it finished it froze the entire screen. I haven’t been able to play at the starter home for weeks, I’ve contacted support several times. I bought the tiny home so my main character could keep progressing but my roommate is still unable to progress with home.
What do you expect to see? A normal working game
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

• I have uninstalled the game, rebooted my phone, updated my OS, reinstalled the game
  •  it’s only the starter home. All other game play is normal I can take my sims to work and to other houses but this house is completely frozen
Message 1 of 4 (509 Views)

Re: Frozen Home

★★★★ Expert

@BATcrazyASH So sorry to hear about your game freezing Frown Better ask for help from EA Help thru Twitter or Facebook. Take note of your player ID which can be found on upper right side of your screen device when you log into the game, they will need that. Hope this gets fixed for you ASAP.

#HappySimming

Message 2 of 4 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you I have already tried to get Help from them for weeks, they directed me here
Message 3 of 4 (485 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@BATcrazyASH Try all the ways to contact EA Help. Hopefully, somebody will fix it for you. Good luck!

p.s. Since you've posted here in the forums, hopefully somebody from EA is already fixing this for you.

Message 4 of 4 (480 Views)